warranty|warranties in English
['war·ran·ty || 'wɔrəntɪ , 'wɑ- /'wɒr-]
guarantee, certificate indicating responsibility; authority; justificatio
Use "warranty|warranties" in a sentence
1. Implied warranties mainly include the warranty of legality and seaworthiness of ship, and express warranties are agreed by both parties.
2. NO other warranty is expressed or implied including warranties or merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
3. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. We hereby disclaim all warranties express, implied or statutory including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
5. 10 We hereby disclaim all warranties express, implied or statutory including, without limitation,(www.Sentencedict.com) any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
6. For warranty information, see our Warranty Center.
7. There are no express or implied warranties or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, all such warranties being expressly disclaimed.
8. These warranties would include general warranties as to: Compliance in making tax returns.
9. However, the tool is provided as-is and without any warranties, whether EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. UL provides this standard "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose.
11. Thereinto, implied warranty includes implied warranty of merchantability and implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
12. Express warranty and implied warranty are two main provisions on the quality of goods.
13. Warranty and post-warranty repair services for office machines, accounting machines and calculating machines
14. An express warranty does not exclude an implied warranty, unless it be inconsistent therewith.
15. The action for breach of warranty would lie only if warranty had genuinely been given.
16. 17) This Warranty excludes actuation.
17. Company warranty is in lieu of any other express warranty with regard to Company products.
18. There are, however, implied warranties of quiet possession, etc.
19. Warranty and extended warranty services with respect to maintenance, repair, overhaul, conversion and servicing of aircraft engines
20. The car is still under warranty.
21. Is your car still under warranty?
22. What does this warranty not cover?
23. Accidental damage isn't covered under warranty.
24. This action may invalidate my warranty.
25. Is the car still under warranty?