warranty period in English
Use "warranty period" in a sentence
1. How long is the warranty period of this microwave oven?
2. Is RAMS/LCC data collection and analysis supported by feedback from operation during warranty period?
3. Some years ago, a new requirement appeared on the marketplace: the length of the warranty period.
4. For the information of the product warranty period, please refer to individual product page in our website.
5. In-warranty repairs or replacements parts are warranted only for the unexpired portion of the original Warranty Period of the Supplies.
6. In the event of such defects within the warranty period, the Company will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge.
7. Warranty period constitutes a legal fact the passing of which will entitle the warrantor to be exempted from the liability of warranty under the agreement.