warren commission|warren commission in English
Use "warren commission|warren commission" in a sentence
1. A week after the assassination, new president Lyndon Baines Johnson established the Warren Commission—led by Chief Justice Earl Warren—to investigate the assassination.
2. In its report, the Warren commission said that Lee Harvey Oswald had acted alone.
3. Warren Buffett
4. Warren was an adventurous businessman.
5. Shiranikha Herbert barrister Warren Tute:.
6. But Warren has even bigger plans.
7. We must hurry to the warren.
8. 8 Warren was an adventurous businessman.
9. Kevin : She says she likes Warren Holt.
10. Nicholas Warren for the Inland Revenue Commissioners.
11. Did Mr. Warren leave a contact number?
12. It was certainly a warren to admire.
13. Warren will be the evening's sole interlocutor.
14. Name's Major Marquis Warren, former U.S. Cavalry.
15. Warren Rudman in a candid new biography.
16. And Ms. Warren was among the foresighted few.
17. Annette gazed admiringly at Warren as he spoke.
18. The warren rabbits didn't show themselves at once.
19. The council offices were a real rabbit warren.
20. 4) His first stop was a rabbit warren.
21. Mrs. Warren and her husband appealed the conviction.
22. Warren sued him for libel over the remarks.
23. 19 Warren Rudman in a candid new biography.
24. Caron had an affair with Warren Beatty (1961).
25. Mr Warren sued him for libel over the remarks.