warring parties|warring party in English
Use "warring parties|warring party" in a sentence
1. Parties became associated with warring political factions in neighboring Argentina.
2. The Labour Party, he said, had disintegrated into warring factions.
3. Thus the Labour Party became a battleground for its own warring factions.
4. His first aim is to get the warring parties back to the negotiating table .
5. The discussion centres on a reasonable agreement about 'cease fire' between the two warring parties.
6. Mrs Ogata suspended the aid on grounds the warring parties were playing politics with people's lives.
7. The temptation was warring with his conscience.
8. There was acrimony, warring factions in the team.
9. 10 The Bible strongly condemns such selfish warring:
10. 21 The temptation was warring with his conscience.
11. The two countries have been warring constantly for years.
12. If the new leader does manage to unify his warring party it will be quite an achievement.
13. Negotiators were called in to conciliate the warring factions.
14. Today, warring nations often appeal to God for support.
15. There are signs of rapprochement between the warring factions.
16. The warring sides have agreed on an unconditional ceasefire.
17. For there are many warring against me high-mindedly.
18. Troops moved in Thursday to disengage the two warring factions.
19. Experts , including air purifier , are split into two warring camps.
20. 6 Negotiators were called in to conciliate the warring factions.
21. The troops will not attempt to disarm the warring militias.
22. The two countries have been warring constantly for many years.
23. • Denial of access to humanitarian organizations by warring factions is unacceptable
24. The priest helped to negotiate a truce between the warring sides.
25. There now seems little chance of rapprochement between the warring factions.