warrior|warriors in English
[war·ri·or || 'wɑrɪə(r) ,'wɔ- /'wɒ-]
fighter, soldier, one experienced in warfare
Use "warrior|warriors" in a sentence
1. Ghazi Warriors: Warrior faithful to the Lord.
2. It is true I am Shawnee. My forefathers were warriors. Their son is a warrior.
3. But from the shadows came Crane, the warrior of warriors and bearer of the God Sword.
4. In the 1580s an earlier warrior ruler, Hideyoshi, had sought to implement a formal distinction between warriors and farmers.
5. Great warrior?
6. A warrior, Aunty.
7. Warriors train every day.
8. Asterix, village warrior.
9. Only warriors train here.
10. And they're great warriors?
11. We are warriors, Ramusan.
12. He's no guerilla warrior
13. David’s mighty warriors (10-47)
14. He's taking his best warriors.
15. My warrior woman. My valkyrie.
16. The way of the warrior.
17. She is a ruthless warrior.
18. Spartan youths were bred as warriors.
19. Eblaite warrior with enemies’ heads
20. Warrior, cavalier, knight, or swordsman.
21. Your husband is a warrior.
22. Warriors aren't trained to retire, Jack.
23. But we'd settle matters as warriors.
24. We are not warriors, Captain Hunter.
25. Give me time to make warriors.