was able to|be able to in English
Use "was able to|be able to" in a sentence
1. To be able to serve you was my honor
2. Some memory, to be able to erase; Just as some people,to be able to replace.
3. He was too excited to be able to stay indoors.
4. Some memory, to be able to erase; Just as some people[Sentencedict.com ],to be able to replace.
5. Be able to meet you ,I was so lucky.
6. He was too far away to be able to identify faces.
7. Well, that was more accessible to be able to start to play.
8. We need to be able to generalize.
9. They'll never be able to cope."
10. Will you be able to come?
11. She was barely able to stand.
12. It was able -- but only it was able -- to organize health care, education, policing, justice.
13. He was pleased to be able to fling off an unwelcome responsibility.
14. Some are able to give more than others; some may not be able to give anything.
15. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
16. You'll be able to read in peace.
17. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to bear the pain.
18. How was the Bible writer David able to be so accurate?
19. You would be able to pay them.
20. Will I be able to avoid burnout?
21. You won't be able to withstand them.
22. You'll be able to win prizes galore.
23. 8 I shan't be able to manage .
24. You'll never be able to feel angina.
25. You'll never be able to help that.