was about to|be about to in English
Use "was about to|be about to" in a sentence
1. To be thinking about partying was downright frivolous!
2. There was much for the authorities to be anxious about.
3. Moonshiners tipped off about their manhunt about to be outspread.
4. Nothing to be sorry about.
5. Cantor was elated; a potentially devastating situation was about to be defused.
6. Sentencedict.com) be about to be sent afresh.
7. And now He was being rejected and about to be slain.
8. I was in no mood to be upbraided about my stupidity.
9. Well what was to be done about the bedbugs, fleas, lice?
10. She was about to be impaled on jagged strips of metal.
11. 17 Cantor was elated; a potentially devastating situation was about to be defused.
12. It's nothing to be surprised about.
13. There's nothing to be nervous about.
14. She had some misgivings about what she was about to do.
15. Try to be philosophical about it.
16. It had to be admitted that there was plenty for the voters to be disgruntled about.
17. I was about to start cooking.
18. That snail was about to charge.
19. I was about to go home.
20. 6 It was gratifying to be in the know about important people.
21. And from his vantage point, there was much to be pessimistic about.
22. Police believe Wacker was to be paid about ￡500 for the shipment.
23. 16 Boast though he did, proud Nebuchadnezzar was about to be humiliated.
24. Now it was my turn to be silent, and to look about the room.
25. Also, learning to be obsessive about detail.