was acquitted|be acquit in English
Use "was acquitted|be acquit" in a sentence
1. Each time I was acquitted.
2. Bennett was acquitted of murder.
3. Do you think he'll be acquitted?
4. Would you be inclined to acquit the accused?
5. Imploring mercy, he was acquitted.
6. He was acquitted of a crime.
7. She was acquitted of the blame.
8. She was acquitted on all charges.
9. Yeah, six months should be enough to acquit my obligations.
10. Servilius defended himself ably, and was acquitted.
11. The accused was acquitted of the charge.
12. The accused was acquitted of the murder.
13. An alleged Mafia boss was acquitted last night.
14. The accused was/were acquitted of the charge.
15. He was acquitted on the grounds of insufficient evidence.
16. I've been acquitted.
17. However, the priest had connections and was finally acquitted.
18. Little wonder, then, that Mr. Simpson was eventually acquitted.
19. 9 I acquit Edward of all essential misconduct.
20. He thought it churlish not to be able to acquit oneself in French
21. Ignatius Mhambi was acquitted of his charges in July."
22. She was acquitted of all the charges against her.
23. Mr Ling was acquitted of disorderly behaviour by magistrates.
24. 7 The court acquit two of the accused.
25. Both defendants were acquitted.