whirl in English
Use "whirl" in a sentence
1. I'll give it a whirl.
2. My thoughts were in a whirl.
3. Let 's give it a whirl!
4. The dancer suddenly made a whirl.
5. His brain is in a whirl.
6. Her mind was in a whirl .
7. My mind is in a whirl.
8. Don't whirl the rope in the room.
9. Come on, just give it a whirl.
10. The implications began to whirl around her head.
11. Your life is such a social whirl.
12. Why don't you give golf a whirl?
13. We decided to give it a whirl.
14. The room began to whirl before my eyes.
15. Would you like to give it a whirl?
16. It astonished me to see him whirl around so.
17. Her life was one long whirl of parties.
18. The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy.
19. And we' il close the town in a whirl
20. It's easy to get caught up in the social whirl.
21. The next few days were a mad whirl of parties.
22. The next two days passed in a whirl of activity .
23. His mind was in a whirl and he was worried.
24. In half an hour's whirl of activity she does it all.
25. It is so easy to be caught up in the whirl.
26. What the heck, I thought, I'll give it a whirl.
27. The smoke began to whirl and grew into a monstrous column.
28. To toss or whirl in a drum , tumbler, or tumbling box.
29. I've never danced salsa before but I'll give it a whirl.
30. I've never eaten squid before, but I'll give it a whirl.
31. The next few hours passed by in a whirl of activity.
32. I've never had Indonesian food but I'll give it a whirl.
33. The dimidiate frequency of early oil whirl was found clearly from HHT time-frequency spectrum, which magnified the parameter of oil whirl fault and provided information for early fault diagnosis.
34. 2 I've never danced salsa before but I'll give it a whirl.
35. I'm not sure I'll like skiing, but I'll give it a whirl.
36. Pour over dry ingredients, cover and whirl in blender for about 1 minute.
37. Cones, like regular lumps on a potters wheel, whirl around and around.
38. The job doesn't sound very exciting but I'll give it a whirl.
39. His mind was in a whirl as he searched frantically for a solution.
40. 15 Cones, like regular lumps on a potters wheel, whirl around and around.
41. Cowboys whirl their ropes round and round above their heads before throwing them.
42. She felt the room recede sharply then start to whirl around her head.
43. So when you see me overtaking, stop shouting and give it a whirl.
44. A car rumbled over the bumpy dirt road, leaving behind a whirl of white dust.
45. 29 In fact she felt off her head,(www.Sentencedict.com) her mind a sickening unaccustomed whirl.
46. His mind was in such a whirl that he could hardly compose his thoughts.
47. Croft shook his head as if to halt the uproarious whirl of his head.
48. Stewart loved the trips to Avon and the social whirl that dominated his life.
49. C. It's a spacious and silent road, and you can make your thoughts whirl around.
50. One tree they saw snap off halfway up whirl away by the wind into the lagoon.