wide open in English
Use "wide open" in a sentence
1. Wide-open Holiday weekend.
2. The door was wide open.
3. She left the door wide open.
4. Even with my eyes wide open,
5. The race is still wide open .
6. All the windows were wide open .
7. The men's race appears wide open .
8. maximum required acceleration at wide-open-throttle
9. She had left the door wide open.
10. Someone left the back door wide open.
11. We're going to blow his operation wide open.
12. He has laid himself wide open to attack.
13. I ace this job, the department's wide open.
14. Standing there in the wide open, fighting back.
15. The Pandora's box of biotech is wide open.
16. He married her with her eyes wide open.
17. You're laying yourself wide open to accusations of dishonesty.
18. The child had left the inner door wide open.
19. Liam was fast asleep with his mouth wide open .
20. He has laid himself wide open to political attack.
21. He was fast asleep with his mouth wide open .
22. reference acceleration rate for the wide open throttle test
23. Your chief of staff said you were wide open.
24. □ How do “kings” and “foreigners” enter ‘wide-open gates’?
25. Well, you've cracked the case wide open, then, haven't you?
26. But on the wide-open Web exists a harsher environment.
27. Ignition advance curve or map(7) at wide open throttle: ...
28. acceleration at wide open throttle in single gear test cases
29. The music invoked the wide open spaces of the prairies.
30. The internet was a wide-open space, a new frontier.
31. Sherman stared at the man with his eyes wide open.
32. Wide open throttle, and torque feedback < 95 % torque reference
33. My arms are wide open for you this New Year.
34. His eyes were wide open, staring unblinkingly, accusingly at Magicka.
35. He liked the wide open spaces of the Australian countryside.
36. He swung the door wide open in a parody of welcome.
37. Her greenish eyes were wide open, staring sightless at the ceiling.
38. He was watching the red flames in the wide open fireplace.
39. The gates of your land will be wide open for your enemies.
40. Whose bright idea was it to leave the back door wide open?
41. The outer door was wide open but the inner one was locked.
42. The night being unseasonably warm, most of the windows were wide open.
43. In a wide-open auction, broadcasters would face a harsh economic reality.
44. The champ took a dive, hit the deck, and split wide Open.
45. Most experts agree that the election is wide open at this point.
46. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards.
47. She had also a gallant and generous heart wide-open to affection.
48. Personally, I would welcome such a policy imperative with wide-open arms.
49. By accepting the money Bass has left himself wide open to criticism.
50. The blitz was picked up, and Kirby was wide-open over the middle.