wide publicity in English
Use "wide publicity" in a sentence
1. The case has attracted wide publicity.
2. Coles gained wide publicity after predicting the earthquake.
3. The news rudely pushed her into the glare of world-wide publicity.
4. In a later chapter I refer to the modern notions of witchcraft and satanism which receive such wide publicity today.
5. Very often the gap between young and old, rich and poor gets too painful though unnoticed and unaddressed by wide publicity.
6. "The Committee on FLE Publicity Campaign" was later formed to launch territory-wide publicity campaigns biennially to promote public awareness on the importance of FLE and the concerned services.
7. From donating millions to battered women's shelters to the decriminalization of marijuana, causes without wide publicity appealed to him (he would give away 10 percent of his earnings every year).