Use "wide scope" in a sentence
1. Geodesy is at present faced with tremendous tasks of world-wide scope.
2. Rowntree attempted no detailed quantification of rural poverty, in view of the wide scope of his inquiry.
3. It features quick control response, high accuracy, good stability and wide scope of adaption. It will be widely applied in self-propelling type machinery.
4. Food and non-food processing industries have a wide scope of acceptable water quality requirements, which range from poor water to ultra-pure water.
5. Final account and audit have the characters of strong policy and wide scope and high technique. Its effect is related to the interests of building and construction section.
6. 14 Whether the apostle John on the island of Patmos was able to fulfill his assignment of service of such a wide scope and at his old age, we have no inspired record.