wide space in English
Use "wide space" in a sentence
1. It has a wide space between it and the tiny, second dorsal fin.
2. To meet the requirement of a wide space at the bottom story of the building, prestressed concrete joist transformation method is adopted.
3. Enzymes NapAB, NirS, NirK and NosZ are located in the periplasm, a wide space bordered by the cytoplasmic and the outer membrane in Gram-negative bacteria.
4. The low rate of sowing, wide space between rows, proper amount of nitrogen and phosphorous and a timely irrigation also had good effect on seed production of sainfoin.
5. Supply chain management offer the wide space for reducing purchase cost or increasing the benefit, but bringing the new challenge to enterprises purchase system management at the same time.
6. The formation and development of scholar painting provides the free sketch painting with a wide space of exploration in the aspect of joining poetic nature expression with imagery mold-making.