wide-angle|wide angle in English
Use "wide-angle|wide angle" in a sentence
1. "Wide-angle" exterior mirror (Class IV)
2. "Wide-angle" exterior mirrors (Class IV)
3. ‘Wide-angle’ exterior mirrors (Class IV)
4. ‘Wide-angle’ exterior mirror (Class IV)
5. The wide-angle lens distorts shapes.
6. Auto focus and wide angle HD lens
7. If born, metencephalon wide angle What consequences?
8. The beamsplitter has a wide angle of acceptance.
9. Wide-angle exterior mirror on the driver's side
10. Wide-angle exterior mirror on the passenger's side
11. The instrument has a wide angle of view.
12. Figure #: Field of vision of Class # wide-angle mirrors
13. The projectile angle of light beam can be adjusted, wide lighting area, no dead angle.
14. Sony 11-18mm f5.5-5.6 lens: The Sony 11-18mm f5.5-5.6 super wide zoom lens has the capability to focus quickly and zoom from super-wide-angle to wide-angle.
15. 20) The projectile angle of light beam can be adjusted, wide lighting area, no dead angle.
16. Figure 9: Field of vision of Class IV wide-angle mirrors
17. Figure 10: Field of vision of Class IV wide-angle mirrors
18. It is equipped with wide-angle lens and the tele-lens?
19. Leaves inserted into the stalk at an acute to oblique-wide angle.
20. Wide angle lenses can suffer from chromatic aberration as we all know.
21. That's a normal wide-angle lens favoured by many for general use.
22. Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'.
23. Narrow-angle cameras, as opposed to wide-angle cameras, are equipped to photograph specific details in an area of interest.
24. While there is no formal division between "wide-angle" and "panoramic" photography, "wide angle" normally refers to a type of lens, but this lens type does not necessarily image a panorama.
25. The wide angle does have large distortion over the entire aperture range, though.