widebody|widebodies in English
large jet aircraft with a fuselage that is wide enough to accommodate three sections of seats separated by two aisles
Use "widebody|widebodies" in a sentence
1. Also of widebody design is Dunlop's highly acclaimed Revelation.
2. Boeing's order book includes 74 new 787 widebodies, totaling about $ 9 billion.
3. The Ilyushin Il-96 is a shortened, long-range, and advanced technology development of the Soviet Union's first widebody airliner, the Ilyushin Il-86.
4. She notes a recent Air Transportation Association report that showed 12 percent of air cargo capacity was lost last year, with widebody freighter capacity down 22 percent.
5. Probably most significant was the addition of International Concourse C-3, a spacious and airy new facility with capacity for a maximum of 19 narrowbody aircraft (or 12 widebody planes).
6. “Air India made a great choice to convert the popular Airbus A310-300 widebody aircraft to enlarge its freighter fleet”, said Dr. Andreas Sperl, President and CEO of EADS EFW.