widen the horizon in English
Use "widen the horizon" in a sentence
1. They want to widen the market.
2. Widen one's field of vision.
3. The surgeon will widen her arteries.
4. The cracks wouldn't widen before it falls.
5. The horizon.
6. And that gap continues to widen.
7. No money was budgeted to widen the freeway.
8. I'm helping Jean widen her access road.
9. When are they going to widen the road?
10. Horizon latitude: the angular distance of a celestial object above the horizon.
11. He wants to widen his knowledge of the industry.
12. As it approaches the sea, the river begins to widen .
13. 15 min: Can You Widen Out in Love?
14. You need to widen your circle of friends.
15. Paul urged them to “widen out” in response.
16. The split between science and theology threatens to widen.
17. 13 Now the horizon tomorrow the horizon , maliciously a palm of the hand will forget.
18. The mountains indent the horizon.
19. The accessibility gap between central and peripheral areas will widen.
20. Sail on the horizon, sir.
21. Skyscrapers soar above the horizon.
22. Where the horizon never ends
23. There's trouble on the horizon.
24. Increasing the desired confidence level will widen the confidence interval.
25. Students should take every opportunity to widen their experience.