widening self-rule|widening self rule in English
Use "widening self-rule|widening self rule" in a sentence
1. Self rule is a rule of evidence.
2. He thereby joined their experiment in self-rule.
3. They're widening the road.
4. 2) He thereby joined their experiment in self-rule.
5. This road needs widening.
6. 1) The agree-ment gives the territory limited self-rule.
7. 5) The country voted for self-rule in a November referendum.
8. They are widening the road.
9. Literacy and numeracy , including widening vocabulary .
10. Increased traffic necessitated widening the road.
11. He led an all-party delegation to re-negotiate in talks for self-rule, eventually reaching an agreement with the British for a new constitution granting internal self-rule in 1959.
12. The government has to address widening inequality.
13. Widening the road would improve traffic flow.
14. Turning and turning in the widening gyre.
15. It seems that the trade gap is widening .
16. 1900 – The United States Congress passes the Foraker Act, giving Puerto Rico limited self-rule.
17. • A widening fiscal deficit, however, presents growing macro challenges.
18. The water rippled in widening circles round the fountain.
19. This, in effect, brought to an end three thousand years of self-rule in Mesopotamia.
20. The other plane continued its turn its wingspan widening.
21. The ideals of liberty and self - determination , equality and the rule of law have haltingly advanced.
22. 7) So, the owner's self-rule is on the leading and central position in estate management.
23. Wage differences in the two areas are widening.
24. 17) This, in effect, brought to an end three thousand years of self-rule in Mesopotamia.
25. Because of these advantages laminated orthotropic piezoelectric composite materials are expected to play a more important rule in self-diagnosis and self-adaption structures.