widget|widgets in English
[wid·get || 'wɪdʒɪt]
hypothetical object; name for an item whose name has been forgotten; graphic symbol that enables interaction between the user and computer (scroll bar, button, etc.); small computer program that defines the action of graphic symbols
Use "widget|widgets" in a sentence
1. Widget Wholesalers, Inc., sells 2 000 widgets per year.
2. Enable Widget: Enable form widgets like a drop list or text field.
3. 5 The In-basket widget, as a receiver, can handle events sent by other widgets.
4. Real-time widgets can display only the Active Users or Pageviews metrics, depending on the widget.
5. 3 Configure the ECM Widgets In-basket widget to show the new in-basket widget by setting the application space name, as shown in Figure
6. Ook voegt HTC eigen gratis widgets aan de Android Market coals Parkingtimer, Translator en een ringtone - widget.
7. 6 It connects the in-basket widget and the content list widget from the ECM Widgets 1 release by obtaining payloads from the in-basket and sending them to the content list.
8. Additionally, many organisations use widgets to directly commercialise syndicated services; you can set up a widget to require a license key before it functions.
9. 7 Additionally,(www.Sentencedict.com) many organisations use widgets to directly commercialise syndicated services; you can set up a widget to require a license key before it functions.
10. Timer setting widgets
11. Resize Widgets to Grid
12. Align Widgets to Top
13. Align Widgets to Grid
14. Align Widgets to Left
15. Insert widget
16. Align Widgets to Bottom
17. & Fit Widget to Trigonometric Functions
18. 14 Before applying the new widget, you need to configure the in-basket widget and the content list widget.
19. Customize the widget style
20. For example, the dojox.grid widget is a table display widget.
21. 19 Drag and drop the new widget into the same page as the existing in-basket widget and content list widget.
22. 12 The Content List widget enables a user to change the search condition dynamically after it is connected to the in-basket widget or the step completion widget.
23. Network entity, terminal, computer-readable storage medium and method for providing widgets including advertisements for associated widgets
24. Low color background for graphing widgets
25. To modify an existing widget, mouse over the widget title, then click the Edit (pencil) icon.