widow|widows in English
[wid·ow || 'wɪdəʊ]
woman whose husband has died
Use "widow|widows" in a sentence
1. Durga Neupane, an organizer and a widow, said activists would mobilize widows throughout the nation if the government failed to scrap the decision by Friday.
2. “A Judge of Widows”
3. Making widows their spoil
4. 6 Age-related widows' pension is for younger widows, who do not qualify for full rate.
5. But many are widows, old-timers,
6. She's a widow now.
7. Also patron of divorce, infidelity, and widows.
8. He is a financier who spoils widows.
9. Mothers and daughters, sisters, wives, and widows,
10. But the widows fell right into his grift.
11. We have and fatherless, our mothers like widows.
12. ILLUSTRATION OF THE PERSISTENT WIDOW
13. The widow weltered in tears.
14. You must condole the widow.
15. We are and fatherless , our mothers are as widows.
16. A Widow Prepares a Meal
17. It's an old sea widow.
18. The widow gossiped about her neighbors.
19. They are financiers who spoiled widows of their money.
20. The widow Ruth knows about loyalty.
21. However, another blessing awaited the widow.
22. Sir, it' s the widow Scordia!
23. Still looking on the black widow
24. The widow was garbed in black.
25. His widow, Cheryl, lives in Houston.