widow orphan control|widow or control|widow/orphan control in English
(Computers) Microsoft Word command that prevents a paragraph from being split in such a way that a single line remains at the top or bottom of a page so that if there is room for only the first line of a paragraph at the bottom of a page Microsoft Word will move the full paragraph to the next page leaving an empty line space
Use "widow orphan control|widow or control|widoworphan control" in a sentence
1. A brief discussion of how to control the page layout and how to avoid widow and orphan line is provided below.
2. Learn to do good ; Seek justice, Reprove the ruthless , Defend the orphan, Plead for the widow.
3. The Bible specially instructs God's children to care for the widow, orphan and the sojourner in their midst.
4. 18 The Bible specially instructs God's children to care for the widow, orphan and the sojourner in their midst.
5. She's a widow now.
6. ILLUSTRATION OF THE PERSISTENT WIDOW
7. The widow weltered in tears.
8. You must condole the widow.
9. A Widow Prepares a Meal
10. It's an old sea widow.
11. You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child.
12. The widow gossiped about her neighbors.
13. However, Article 9 sets out requirements aimed at regaining control on actual orphan sources.
14. The widow Ruth knows about loyalty.
15. However, another blessing awaited the widow.
16. Sir, it' s the widow Scordia!
17. Still looking on the black widow
18. The widow was garbed in black.
19. His widow, Cheryl, lives in Houston.
20. He married his brother's widow.
21. Last Civil War widow dies.
22. In the hands of a widow.
23. Illustrations: persistent widow, Pharisee and tax collector
24. ( detective ) Still looking on the black widow.
25. The widow advertised herself as "without encumbrance".