wielder|wielders in English
controller (of power, authority, etc.); effective handler (of tools, weapons, etc.); person who brandishes
Use "wielder|wielders" in a sentence
1. 5 Warriors, unsheathe your weapons. magic wielders , raise your wands.
2. Doktor Blitz, knight of the Atlantis Guild, wielder of the four-pronged trident on SpawnCraft?
3. I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor.
4. A sword that would give its wielder the strength of the snow. fed river Fleer, the speed of the swifts that flew around my hill, and the endurance of the great stone that sat upon my hill.
5. The team know they wanted to do some type of mage or magic wielder, but didn't want to get caught up in cliched wizards or have him feel too much like a World of Warcraft character.