wife and mother in English
Use "wife and mother" in a sentence
1. She was an English moneylender, wife and mother.
2. The dame tell of her experience as a wife and mother.
3. 13 A wife and mother is to act as her husband’s helper, or complement.
4. Al-Saeed's wife and mother tried to attend the session, but the judge refused.
5. Becoming a wife and mother may limit your career opportunities, but it can be so rewarding.
6. The success of her business made it difficult for her to fulfil her role as wife and mother.
7. 10 Here Jerusalem is addressed as if she were a wife and mother dwelling in tents, just like Sarah.
8. Likewise, a young woman does well to ask herself if she is prepared for the responsibilities of being a wife and mother.
9. Although she may now be a better wife and mother, his attitude is: ‘She abandons me three times a week to go to those meetings.
10. Ada Jafarey wrote of her experiences as a wife and mother in a modified traditional idiom, but also noticed the lack of fulfillment that accompanied these relationships.
11. He thought about his girl student: fifty-two she would be now, no doubt a wife and mother herself, and he hoped that he had not been mistaken and she had grown into a woman like his mother.