wife of his youth in English
Use "wife of his youth" in a sentence
1. And may you rejoice with the wife of your youth,+
2. By all means, “rejoice with the wife of your youth.” —Proverbs 5:18.
3. His treatment of his wife is outrageous.
4. He feels his youth renewing.
5. In his youth he was enamoured of music.
6. You're his wife.
7. His flu infected his wife.
8. His wife wouldn't hear of his changing jobs.
9. His wife was of royal ancestry.
10. His wife is his fiercest critic.
11. His wife is Scots.
12. His wife lay sleeping.
13. His brother is a member of a youth fellowship.
14. He talked romantically of the past and his youth.
15. He is fond of retracing the experiences of his youth.
16. The overseer, his wife, his family.
17. His wife never left his bedside.
18. He made his wife his proxy.
19. He anointed his wife.
20. His wife a virago.
21. Jack deserted his wife.
22. His wife predeceased him.
23. Brown's wife was convinced of his innocence.
24. He commissioned a statue of his wife.
25. With his wife, Lucille