wig|wigs in English
Use "wig|wigs" in a sentence
1. The English judiciary wear their traditional horsehair wigs.
2. Shagging was around with powdered wigs.
3. Sells the wig material is the chemical fiber wig, non - being flame-resistant silk.
4. This wig weighs a ton.
5. Sarah: You can't wig out .
6. I wear a wig, too.
7. She wore a poofy blond wig.
8. 8 Under their wigs their heads are shaven.
9. They were unclothed and denuded of their wigs.
10. In Britain, judges wear white wigs in court.
11. After we've tried the new wigs she wants a massage.
12. A teen - ager wigs out over a rock music group.
13. 29 She wore a poofy blond wig.
14. Who's that man in the wig?
15. Judges wear a wig in court.
16. She was wearing a blonde wig.
17. I prefer you without a wig.
18. Grey Wig pushed a tenner in.
19. What 's your opinion about toupees and wigs ?
20. Wigs are hot and uncomfortable to wear constantly.
21. Hair products, namely, wigs, ponytails, hair extensions, hair accesories
22. 3 They were unclothed and denuded of their wigs.
23. 2 A teen - ager wigs out over a rock music group.
24. Is that real hair or a wig?
25. 7 She was wearing a blonde wig.