wiggly|wigglier|wiggliest in English
wavy, twisted; wiggling
Use "wiggly|wigglier|wiggliest" in a sentence
1. You'll feel wiggly free and fresh!
2. I see a wiggly worm.
3. She wrote with large wiggly letters.
4. That apple is crawling with wiggly worms.
5. And you see those wiggly lines on the top?
6. The best practice is to try steering a controlled wiggly course using your weight.
7. Let dry and add wiggly eyes and one nose to the face.
8. These wiggly creatures love food scraps and are always eager to eat.
9. Driving your Ferrari to the Piggly Wiggly and want to avoid shopping - cart dents?
10. Did they run out of soap down at the Piggly Wiggly since I left?
11. Bottom turns and cut-backs are performed along the wave leaving a wiggly wake.
12. As a risky landslide, the Manzhai landslide stands at the phase of wiggly deformation presently.
13. For a wiggly - line trace , the beam is focused on the scope face at a point.
14. Content Abstract: Logan loves to share. She brings her classmates bright leaves, wiggly worms, and ladybugs .
15. Driving your Ferrari to the Piggly Wiggly and want to avoid shopping-cart dents? Park far, far away.
16. 8 Plus, Bum Genius diapers have neat stretchy tabs that make diapering even the most wiggly babies a breeze.
17. Plus, Bum Genius diapers have neat stretchy tabs that make diapering even the most wiggly babies a breeze.
18. Tadpole lamp, inspired by the cute wiggly creatures can be played around with to change the look of the place.
19. Tadpole lamps, inspired by the cute wiggly creatures can be played around with to change the look of the place.
20. Our investigations showed that wiggly lines produce stronger watercolor spreading than straight ones do, probably because the undulating borders engage more neurons responsive to orientation.
21. In the meantime, Von Ahn has figured out a way to take advantage of all the spare brainpower hundreds of millions of people expend deciphering wiggly letters.
22. When Clarence Saunders opened his first Piggly Wiggly in 19 a grocery store was a place where you told the clerk behind the counter what you wanted and he fetched it.
23. The first supermarket, King Piggly Wiggly in Memphis, Tennessee, guided the shoppers of 1916 through a maze of chicken-wire aisles until they had passed every available item and reached the checkout.
24. A circle of missing image data smoothly wandering around the film could be imagined as the result of a worm taking a wiggly path as it eats through a stack of frames.
25. If you graphed the signal values from all the segments of a CCD on a line, you'd wind up with a wiggly waveform whose peaks and valleys corresponded to the light and dark areas of the image.