wight|wights in English
person; supernatural being; living creature (Archaic)
Use "wight|wights" in a sentence
1. Week of Wight: Double growth for Wight and Wraith.
2. After much cogitation, we decided to move to the Isle of Wight.
3. In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear.
4. A powdered natural red food pigment was extracted and refined from phaseolus angularis Wight.
5. Thomas Arnold , English educationalist , was born on the Isle of Wight.
6. Horses would not have been lacking in the Isle of Wight.
7. Saturday morning dawned hot and fair in Thames, Wight and Portland.
8. In 1983, Oliver Wight developed MRP into manufacturing resource planning (MRP II).
9. Shanklin, resort town on the Isle of Wight, scene of the Lammles' honeymoon.
10. She sought the advice of their old friend from Isle of Wight days , John Stebbings.
11. With this ritual, the necromancer revives a Wight and binds him to his service.
12. Bob commuted from Rochester and the Isle of Wight, to check on progress with the wing rebuild.
13. As you'd expect on the Isle of Wight there's an endless list of bed and breakfasts.
14. For, in accordance with the Revolutionist tradition Martin Wight talks about, their ideas knew no frontiers.
15. The reasons and measures for slag adhesion and over wight of 300t ladle in Baosteel have been discussed.
16. Neville was at the Isle of Wight festival, as Oz sold amidst the joss-sticks and damp grass.
17. He also invaded Vectis (now the Isle of Wight), finally setting up a fortress and legionary headquarters at Isca Dumnoniorum (Exeter).
18. 1 For, in accordance with the Revolutionist tradition Martin Wight talks about, their ideas knew no frontiers.
19. It's a scenic coastal route from which, on a clear day, the Isle of Wight comes into view.
20. Wulfhere's subsequent advance to the Isle of Wight suggests a near-total collapse of political and military order south of the Thames.
21. But they met their match in Ryde School from the Isle of Wight, who pipped them for victory.
22. Next day we passed Beachy Head and the Isle of Wight and in the evening saw a windjammer.
23. I had no brother or sister and spent my holidays with my great aunt in the Isle of Wight.
24. And a host of other crewmen were injured as sudden gusts caused havoc during the racing off the Isle of Wight.
25. She went to drama school on a scholarship in the Isle of Wight - a long way from her home in Ayr.