wild|wilder|wildest in English
savage; of the wild; unruly; desolate; unrestrained; angry; running rampant; stormy; struck with insanity; unrealistic
Use "wild|wilder|wildest" in a sentence
1. The sea grew wilder and wilder.
2. It seems logical to suppose that wilder and wilder swings must in the end get out of control.
3. It is the wildest of the wild, a glacier- scoured terrain unmarred by roads, tugged at by wind, on the shoulder of the Continental Divide.
4. Billy Wilder left Europe for America.
5. Suddenly she was rich beyond her wildest dreams.
6. Because I decided to try something even wilder.
7. Women these days are wilder than you!
8. Mr. Wilder gave me your email address.
9. 4 It is the wildest of the wild, a glacier- scoured terrain unmarred by roads, tugged at by wind, on the shoulder of the Continental Divide.
10. Their food was venison , wilder turkey, and fish.
11. To the contrary, we succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.
12. Her husband, stunt man Scott Wilder, was injured.
13. We gonna scout the wildest, coolest talent in the jungle!
14. Her disappearance gave rise to the wildest rumours.
15. Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations.
16. 1 Billy Wilder made a film called Double Indemnity.
17. Ernst Janning said We succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.
18. 1 Her husband, stunt man Scott Wilder, was injured.
19. This realization of our dreams surpassed even our wildest expectations.
20. Never allowing that it was anything but the wildest romantic foolishness.
21. 16) Young had hoped to emulate the success of Douglas Wilder.
22. April, the mutagen possesses powers beyond our wildest hopes.
23. Young had hoped to emulate the success of Douglas Wilder.
24. This idea was one of my wilder flights of fancy.
25. Wilder is considered a good prospect for the next election.