wild animal in English
Use "wild animal" in a sentence
1. A wild animal.
2. Ash, that was pure wild animal craziness.
3. I've never seen a finer wild animal.
4. You cannot run around like a wild animal.
5. He jabbed a spear into the wild animal.
6. The old teammate appraises the wild animal to say.
7. Some working dogs will even chase away wild animal.
8. The jackal is a wild animal in Africa and Asia.
9. Wild animal epidemic sources and disease monitoring and early warning system.
10. It's a great feeling when a wild animal shows you affection.
11. 29 Wild animal epidemic sources and disease monitoring and early warning system.
12. Rabies'origin of infection has many kinds, including wild animal and domestic animal.
13. This semi-wild animal is as much unpretentious as the Kalashnikov rifle.
14. 18 The arctic fox is also a wild animal protected by the state.
15. Don't forget who made the wild animal into a human being like today.
16. He is not to make compensation for something torn by a wild animal.
17. This includes “every wild animal of the forest, the beasts upon a thousand mountains.”
18. A student suggests making a Sea Animal Show for the school's Wild Animal Day.
19. The wild animal most commonly seen by travelers today in Tibet is the kiang.
20. This paper study on the habitude of cooking wild animal and the faultiness of food Chain.
21. A wild animal that is moved into a cage in a zoo is still a beast.
22. 13 If it was torn by a wild animal, he is to bring it as evidence.
23. Amy Fisher, dubbed the Long Island Lolita, was described as a wild animal by the judge.
24. A rare albino alligator arrived at the Wild Animal Park yesterday and immediately went into hiding.
25. The mythical wild animal have always been folk as plutus, prosperous wealth and peace of god beast.
26. 1 Amy Fisher, dubbed the Long Island Lolita, was described as a wild animal by the judge.
27. You will lose your kingdom, and you will eat grass in the field just like a wild animal.
28. The moral basis for interventions aimed at reducing wild animal suffering can be rights-based or welfare-based.
29. But in the Wild Animal Park, those horns, at least on the females, were anything but an aphrodisiac.
30. A week later the lion was trapped by a net some hunters had left as a wild animal trap.
31. How many times have I told you that the jungle is no place to act like a wild animal.
32. The generic name Addax is thought to be obtained from an Arabic word meaning a wild animal with crooked horns.
33. She said the police would come to take me into the stockade like the cruel and wild animal I was.
34. The sanctions could take the form of a ban on virtually all trade in wild animal products with the two countries.
35. Yakut horses can be often seen in these places. This semi-wild animal is as much unpretentious as the Kalashnikov rifle.
36. For a fleeting instant she felt as though she had woken to find herself in the lair of a dangerous wild animal.
37. 9 When warning Cain that he was in grave danger of committing a serious sin, Jehovah vividly described sin as a wild animal.
38. 7 The Yanchiwan Natural Reserve situated in the southern of Subei County is a natural reserve for conserving wild animal,(www.Sentencedict.com) especially for alpine ungulate.
39. Protectorate total area 5400 hectares, the core area 3150 hectares, this protectorate is the autochthonous zone only preservation complete forest and the wild animal type ecology area.
40. Since the late 1970s, scientists have used the herd to conduct studies on feral horse behavior, social structure, ecology, remote contraceptive delivery and pregnancy testing, and the effects of human intervention on other wild animal populations.
41. Building on this, others have argued that the prevalence of r-selected animals in the wild indicates that the average life of a wild animal is likely to be very short and end in a painful death.
42. 8 Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires. Stephen Richards
43. 22 Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires. Stephen Richards
44. (2Ch 27:4; Jg 9:48, 49) This is also made certain from the description of wild animal life, showing that the forests were able to provide adequate cover and habitation for bears (2Ki 2:23, 24), lions (1Sa 17:34; 1Ch 11:22), and other forms of animal life (Eze 34:25).