wild ass in English
Use "wild ass" in a sentence
1. Fine. The wild ass boy came home to his wild ass mother.
2. The Somali wild ass (Equus africanus somaliensis) is a subspecies of the African wild ass.
3. Who hath sent out the wild ass free? or who hath loosed the bands of the wild ass?
4. The lion agreed to assist the wild ass with his strength, while the wild ass gave the lion the benefit of his greater speed.
5. The donkey is a domesticated form of the African wild ass.
6. Burro is a demeaning name . Technically , it's called a wild ass.
7. 12 Burro is a demeaning name . Technically , it's called a wild ass.
8. Zoologists say that man domesticated the donkey from the African variety of wild ass.
9. Grevy's zebra has been crossed with the Somali wild ass in the early 20th century.
10. The attack of the tiger on the wild ass, the attack of the spider on the fly.
11. For they are gone up to Assyria, a wild ass alone by himself: Ephraim hath hired lovers.
12. In 1998, the wild ass population was estimated at 2,940, by the year 2004 it has increased to an estimated 3,863.
13. A wild ass used to the wilderness, that snuffeth up the wind at her pleasure; in her occasion who can turn her away?
14. A lion and a wild ass entered into an alliance that they might capture the beasts of the forest with the greater ease (1).
15. The no-man area is a paradise of wildlife, such as wild ass, wild horse, Tibetan antelope, Mongolian gazelle, blue sheep, and Tibetan pheasant. It is rich in plants and mineral resources too.