wildcard|wildcards in English
card whose value is determined by the player (Cards); athlete or team chosen to compete though unqualified; unpredictable factor; character that can be used to represent every possible character combination (Computers)
Use "wildcard|wildcards" in a sentence
1. The second case expression uses a wildcard for the firstName part of Person but matches against the constant string Neward in the lastName part and wildcards against the age part.
2. For a list of valid wildcard characters, see the section Wildcard character reference.
3. 23) The second case expression uses a wildcard for the firstName part of Person but matches against the constant string Neward in the lastName part and wildcards against the age part.
4. file with additional color schemes, wildcards '*' and '?
5. 10 For a list of valid wildcard characters, see the section Wildcard character reference.
6. The Committee of Management decide which players receive wildcards.
7. In other words, play is our adaptive wildcard.
8. Sorn Davin is waiting for a wildcard Taekwondo spot.
9. To do this simply, use a wildcard (*) in the path expression.
10. You can use wildcard matching and "; " for separating multiple names
11. I think it's the one wildcard we've got going forward.
12. This topic explains only how to find and optionally replace wildcard characters.
13. This version of the game also uses two different type of Locomotive wildcards.
14. Use advanced search operators, including Boolean operators, Gmail operators, and the wildcard operator.
15. A wildcard character % may be used to signify any number of any characters.
16. The names can include the wildcard * (to match any set of characters).
17. A regular expression uses special characters to enable wildcard and flexible matching.
18. Then he so nearly lost out to the wildcard from the Netherlands, Pieter-Jan Postma.
19. We just came here as a wildcard and now we're standing here with the trophy.
20. Enter a brief description of the wildcard matching rule. This is for your reference only.
21. Notice in the previous example I used the * wildcard character to download any file matching peb_aud*.
22. Ian Poulter has stood up well to the test of being a wildcard pick tremendously well.
23. In the men's singles, Hunter proceeded to the final without conceding a set and ended wildcard entry.
24. The wildcard type List is different from both the raw type List and the concrete type List.
25. The final wildcard character means all topics that start with Midi/Short/ are subscribed to.