wildebeest|wildebeests in English
African wild animal, gnu
Use "wildebeest|wildebeests" in a sentence
1. a herd of wildebeest.
2. There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me.
3. Drink the blood of wildebeest.
4. Every year millions of wildebeests migrants west from the draught Serengeti Plain to wetland in the Mara and these wildebeests were just part of the marching team.
5. And she moaned like a wildebeest.
6. The antics of wildebeests are often clownish and entertaining.
7. The wildebeests will also take their chances by crossing the crocodile-infested Mara River.
8. However, blue wildebeest can also affect human beings negatively.
9. However, black wildebeest can also affect human beings negatively.
10. A herd of wildebeests, a shoal of fish, a flock of birds.
11. A wildebeest performs an erratic dance to confuse the enemy
12. A captive wildebeest calf was inoculated with virulent bovine blood.
13. We like to hang together in groups, just like wildebeests, just like lions.
14. Wildebeests need water daily and must have a constant supply of grass to feed on.
15. The wildebeest can provide 10 times as much meat as Thomson's gazelle.
16. The diploid number of chromosomes in the blue wildebeest is 58.
17. Over two million wildebeest wander the East African savannas, chasing the rains.
18. The primary breeding season for the black wildebeest is from February to April.
19. Should the predator insist on approaching, the wildebeest will do a repeat performance.
20. Mammals portal Blue Wildebeest Photo and Fact Sheet Connochaetes taurinus, Mammal Species of the World
21. The black wildebeest is a herbivore, and almost the whole diet consists of grasses.
22. I can not look at another zebra, another wildebeest, and certainly no more armadillos!
23. William may witness one of the regular wildebeest stampedes-described as a terrifying and unforgettable experience.
24. Next there are springbok and kudu, then wildebeest and zebra, grazing in a private game reserve.
25. At times , a wildebeest bull will race across the plains, prancing sideways and running in circles.