wilderberry schnapps in English
clear schnapps with flavoring of fresh of several ripe berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
Use "wilderberry schnapps" in a sentence
1. Stefan looked at the schnapps and winced.
2. This isn't schnapps, it's aquavit, distilled from potato mash.
3. She refused the offer of a glass of schnapps.
4. Whereas West Germans drink wine, their Eastern cousins prefer Schnapps.
5. The food is hearty, and the Schnapps ice cold.
6. Egon managed to drink half a bottle of schnapps that night.
7. This 100 proof schnapps is made in the Black Forest of Bavaria.
8. And it also became apparent that schnapps and singing went hand - in - hand.
9. After fortifying himself with schnapps, the Dutchman told his wife about the ghost.
10. Rumple Minze is a peppermint schnapps imported from the Black Forest in Bavaria.
11. Ain't gonna have your first drink be no damned peach schnapps.
12. Trinny: It's made with peach 2 schnapps, vodka, and orange and cranberry juice.
13. Aalborg schnapps, made from corn and potatoes, is famous for its high alcoholic content.
14. Goldschlager is a cinnamon schnapps produced in Switzerland containing 24 - carat gold flakes.
15. Bowling: Special evenings will be arranged by our representative - with Schnapps for every strike!
16. What cinnamon schnapps is made in Switzerland and bottled with a little something extra.
17. Mix Amaretto, schnapps and creme de cacao in tall shot glass. Carefully layer Irish cream on top.
18. 5 The schnapps was poured, the glasses dispensed, and Frau Schmidt sent simpering back to the kitchen.
19. The schnapps was poured, the glasses dispensed, and Frau Schmidt sent simpering back to the kitchen.
20. In a Malm? stadium, Odfalk watched a performance of traditional Swedish songs and dances while eating pickled herring and drinking schnapps.
21. 30 The schnapps was poured, the glasses dispensed, and Frau Schmidt sent simpering back to the kitchen.
22. The unusual theme was carried through the entire wedding, with vodka and schnapps served at the back of the church.
23. 14) Mix Amaretto, schnapps and creme de cacao in tall shot glass. Carefully layer Irish cream on top.
24. On their seats were boxed dinners containing schnapps, beer, pickled herring, new potatoes, goose, crayfish , red cabbage, brussels sprouts, and saffron buns.
25. Relax with a glass of chilled local wine or schnapps from the ship's bar while you take in the breathtaking scenery.