wildflower|wildflowers in English
plant that grows without deliberate cultivatio
Use "wildflower|wildflowers" in a sentence
1. My little wildflower has returned!
2. 14 This spring, I started wildflower garden in our yard.
3. I became totally enamored of the wildflowers there.
4. Coreopsis wildflowers bloom on the Texas coastal prairie.
5. They're wildflowers of an unknown genus and species --
6. The wildflowers will be incredible after this rain.
7. The wildflowers swayed gently in the breeze.
8. Every crevice was sprouting grass and even small wildflowers.
9. 2 The wildflowers will be incredible after this rain.
10. 5 Wildflower walk on the chalk grassland of the Downs.
11. 15 After two days of wildflower rockeries,(www.Sentencedict.com) we left.
12. 1 I became totally enamored of the wildflowers there.
13. During the spring, wildflowers bloom there in a spectacular fashion.
14. 16 This spring, I started a wildflower garden in our yard.
15. Photo Gallery: Prairies Coreopsis wildflowers bloom on the Texas coastal prairie.
16. 3 I can see wildflowers crouched among the blown grass blades.
17. The ground was a grass parkland, in springtime carpeted with wildflowers.
18. Yet "wildflower" meadows of a few mixed species are sold in seed packets.
19. Every so often, Death Valley puts on a spectacular show of wildflowers.
20. 24 The ground was a grass parkland, in springtime carpeted with wildflowers.
21. Unspoiled alpine meadows with abundant wildflowers provide a refuge for colorful butterflies.
22. Wildflowers thrive amid twisted tree limbs along California's Big Sur Coast.
23. 6 This has produced noticeable improvements in wildflowers, and insect and bird populations.
24. This created a natural nursery for every kind of indigenous wildflower, shrub, and tree.
25. 2 Even Packard admitted to himself that the unusual wildflower must have been a fluke, or misidentified.