wilding|wildings in English
[wild·ing || 'waɪldɪŋ]
wild apple tree; wild apple; wild plant; wild animal
Use "wilding|wildings" in a sentence
1. Usage: Tile, Paint, protective slag for smelting, wilding rod, etc.
2. There are abundant wilding plant resources including cypress, poplar and spruce.
3. There are abundance wilding plant resources including cypress, poplar, spruce etc.
4. SCR rectifier is the same as that of DC arc wilding generator.
5. High food prices have increased hunger and poverty and produced wilding rioting in some countries.
6. Mike Wilding, is a software analyst at Atari with special responsibility for combating piracy.
7. 15 Mike Wilding, is a software analyst at Atari with special responsibility for combating piracy.
8. GTL series hole - passing connecting tube is made of friction - wilding craft , both top quality.
9. I was enthusiastic about Rachel Whiteread last year and am equally enthusiastic about Alison Wilding this year.
10. By 1957 Taylor and Wilding had divorced and the actress converted to Judaism in order to marry film producer Mike Todd.