wilfully in English
with premeditated intent, intentionally; stubbornly; determinedly
Use "wilfully" in a sentence
1. I was not wilfully doing anything wrong.
2. Some basic safety rules were wilfully ignored.
3. They were charged with wilfully neglecting their children.
4. Either she was woefully ignorant, or wilfully obtuse.
5. A fault wilfully committed deserves no pardon.
6. Don't wilfully cling to your reckless course.
7. 8 Either she was woefully ignorant, or wilfully obtuse.
8. It is said that very few wilfully served the side of darkness.
9. There were claims that the Front has wilfully perverted democracy.
10. West was wilfully blind to the abuse that took place.
11. These sections do not cover wilfully self-inflicted illness or venereal disease.
12. This is a metaphor for local villains who bully people wilfully.
13. Input: The user wilfully inputs a natural number from the keyboard.
14. Faustus wilfully ends himself; he sells his soul to the devil.
15. " And yours, " he replied with a smile, " is wilfully to misunderstand them. "
16. Wilfulness Wilfully disregarding safety rules is rarely a primary cause of incidents.
17. Alternately manic and twee, it has, instead, only the ugliness of wilfully arrested adolescence.
18. Like most artists, I hope to give shape to a reality that often seems wilfully chaotic.
19. No person shall wilfully damage injure or deface any of the Company's property.
20. 12 These sections do not cover wilfully self-inflicted illness or venereal disease.
21. These missionaries even wilfully extended extraterritoriality to Chinese converts and interfered in Chinese judicial authority.
22. No change shall be made wilfully once the method of inventory pricing is adopted.
23. (h) wilfully contravenes section 348 (failure to charge lowest rate for broadcasting time or advertising space);
24. Laws 2a states that any law which is wilfully broken can lead to a penalty kick.
25. Why should editors waste time on articles about fly-by-night celebrities or wilfully obscure topics?
26. The insomniac Proust wilfully obliged others to accommodate themselves to the bizarre hours he kept.
27. He has behaved wilfully and erratically, and shows no hint of getting a grip on the country's problems.
28. The newspaper also argued that the opposition had been "wilfully violating the ban on political rallies".
29. These missionaries even wilfully extended the extraterritoriality to Chinese converts and interfered in Chinese judicial authority.
30. This is a wilfully incurred risk in the pursuit of speed, but you never have to follow suit.
31. They were accused of “unlawfully, feloniously and wilfully causing insubordination, disloyalty and refusal of duty in the military and naval forces of the United States.”
32. This paper gives to seek a kind of method of highest common factor of polynomialS that wilfully finite ones are not complete zeroes.
33. 7) And the Mang Fu that act wilfully , probable it is failure of action of a group, domanial even the inducement that fall into enemy hands!
34. The classification efficiency curve of a certain cyclonic is obtained by experiment under the special working conditions, so it can't be spreaded and used wilfully.
35. And the Mang Fu that act wilfully , probable it is failure of action of a group, domanial even the inducement that fall into enemy hands!
36. The Juvenile Act makes it an offence for an adult who has the custody, charge or care of a child to wilfully assault, ill‐treat, neglect or abandon the child.
37. The Juvenile Act makes it an offence for an adult who has the custody, charge or care of a child to wilfully assault, ill-treat, neglect or abandon the child
38. If any particulars given by you in this application are found to be false or if you wilfully omit or suppress any material facts, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
39. The condemnation in the strategy of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations signals the international community’s will to no longer tolerate the actions of the sponsors and abettors of terrorism or of those who wilfully fail to prevent terrorists from utilizing their territories.
40. If the owner or his agent, or the occupant of the land, refuses or declines to appoint an arbitrator, or when for any reason no arbitrator is so appointed in the time limited therefor in the notice provided for by this section, the mining recorder for the district in which the land in question is situated shall forthwith, on being satisfied by affidavit that such notice has come to the knowledge of such owner, agent or occupant, or that such owner, agent or occupant, wilfully evades the service of such notice, or cannot be found, and that reasonable efforts have been made to effect such service, and that the notice was left at the last place of abode of such owner, agent or occupant, as above provided, appoint an arbitrator on his behalf.