wilhelm gottfried leibniz in English
Use "wilhelm gottfried leibniz" in a sentence
1. The Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize is granted to ten scientists and academics every year.
2. The discovery of that result, which was made independently by Sir Isaac Newton (English) and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (German).
3. Between 1700 and 1710 Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz publicized the use of arrays for recording information or solutions and experimented with over 50 different systems of arrays.
4. Gottfried Leibniz upheld that the librarian was the most important factor in the aid of learning.
5. In mathematics, Newton shares the credit with Gottfried Leibniz for the development of the differential and integral calculus.
6. Christian Wolff René Descartes Baruch Spinoza Gottfried Leibniz Empiricism is a theory of knowledge which opposes other theories of knowledge, such as rationalism, idealism and historicism.
7. Gottfried rhapsodized about our musical heritage.
8. Isaac Newton had a bitter feud with Leibniz.
9. This is the " Kaiser Wilhelm " memorial.
10. The two files below have been corrected according to Walter and Gottfried request and advice.
11. In fact this complex is well-defined for any Leibniz algebra.
12. March 29 – Wilhelm Ackermann (died 1962), German mathematician.
13. In Germany, they met Kaiser Wilhelm the second. Kaiser Wilhelm invited the former American president to watch a big parade of German troops.
14. 13 Wilhelm realized that he was on Tamkin's back.
15. In this way, from the spirit of Monad, Leibniz establish his Theory of Substance.
16. No less a luminary than Wilhelm Furtwangler conducted the premiere.
17. If in addition the bracket is alternating ( = 0) then the Leibniz algebra is a Lie algebra.
18. Wilhelm Schickard designed and constructed the first working mechanical calculator in 1623.
19. 1896) 1846 – Wilhelm Maybach, German engineer and businessman, founded Maybach (d.
20. They said the tragedy of Wilhelm Gustloff was a war crime.
21. These military exploits made Richthofen one of the most feared warriors of Kaiser Wilhelm.
22. Leibniz had declined the invitation, but had begun corresponding with the duke in 1671.
23. Longobardi provides Leibniz with accurate translations or paraphrases of the Analects passages cited above.
24. 5 No less a luminary than Wilhelm Furtwangler conducted the premiere.
25. Construction of Kurfürst Friedrich Wilhelm cost the German navy 11.23 million marks.