wilhelm maximilian wundt in English
(1832-1920) German psychologist and physiologist and founder of the first psychology laboratory (he is known as the father of experimental psychology)
Use "wilhelm maximilian wundt" in a sentence
1. Wilhelm wundt set up the first psychological laboratory in Leipzig, Germany, in 18
2. Wundt advocated the strong relation between psychology and philosophy.
3. You know Maximilian has no right to this gold.
4. Maximilian was killed by means of a carbonic acid injection.
5. His name's Maximilian, but we just call him Max for short.
6. 14 Maximilian von Spee was born in Copenhagen in 18
7. Maximilian Hell published the results of his expedition in 1770, in Copenhagen.
8. This is the " Kaiser Wilhelm " memorial.
9. 1 Maximilian was killed by means of a carbonic acid injection.
10. She delivered her last child, Maximilian Francis, during the Seven Years' War, aged 39.
11. March 29 – Wilhelm Ackermann (died 1962), German mathematician.
12. " And in half an hour,'said Maximilian in a gloomy voice, " our name is dishonored! "
13. It is named for its inventor, the German expert of geodesy Karl Maximilian von Bauernfeind .
14. In Germany, they met Kaiser Wilhelm the second. Kaiser Wilhelm invited the former American president to watch a big parade of German troops.
15. 13 Wilhelm realized that he was on Tamkin's back.
16. No less a luminary than Wilhelm Furtwangler conducted the premiere.
17. German publicist Maximilian Harden wrote: "Serbia has risen from its grave on the field of Kosovo.
18. Oh, Maximilian, how can you jest at a time when we have such deep cause for uneasiness?
19. Wilhelm Schickard designed and constructed the first working mechanical calculator in 1623.
20. 1896) 1846 – Wilhelm Maybach, German engineer and businessman, founded Maybach (d.
21. They said the tragedy of Wilhelm Gustloff was a war crime.
22. These military exploits made Richthofen one of the most feared warriors of Kaiser Wilhelm.
23. First, he travelled to Wrocław (Breslau), then Munich, where he met Maximilian I, Elector of Bavaria.
24. 5 No less a luminary than Wilhelm Furtwangler conducted the premiere.
25. Construction of Kurfürst Friedrich Wilhelm cost the German navy 11.23 million marks.