wilhelm waldeyer in English
Heinrich Wilhelm Gottfried von Waldeyer-Hartz (1835-1921), German anatomist and pathologist who named the chromosome
Use "wilhelm waldeyer" in a sentence
1. This is the " Kaiser Wilhelm " memorial.
2. March 29 – Wilhelm Ackermann (died 1962), German mathematician.
3. In Germany, they met Kaiser Wilhelm the second. Kaiser Wilhelm invited the former American president to watch a big parade of German troops.
4. 13 Wilhelm realized that he was on Tamkin's back.
5. No less a luminary than Wilhelm Furtwangler conducted the premiere.
6. Wilhelm Schickard designed and constructed the first working mechanical calculator in 1623.
7. 1896) 1846 – Wilhelm Maybach, German engineer and businessman, founded Maybach (d.
8. They said the tragedy of Wilhelm Gustloff was a war crime.
9. These military exploits made Richthofen one of the most feared warriors of Kaiser Wilhelm.
10. 5 No less a luminary than Wilhelm Furtwangler conducted the premiere.
11. Construction of Kurfürst Friedrich Wilhelm cost the German navy 11.23 million marks.
12. Wilhelm Homberg described how light darkened some chemicals (photochemical effect) in 1694.
13. Wilhelm became a member of a Bethel family in Europe in 1947.
14. Wilhelm Peters later described Cranoglanis along with a new species, Cranoglanis sinensis.
15. Marx’s theories also mirrored the views of German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.
16. Wilhelm Kress trials a triplane seaplane that makes a short hop before capsizing.
17. Do you remember the professor who used to hate Robert Wilhelm Bunsen?
18. On 2 August, Wilhelm II ordered German mobilization against France and Russia.
19. In May 1857, Friedrich Wilhelm Argelander discovered high proper motion of the star.
20. The Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize is granted to ten scientists and academics every year.
21. 6 Under Wilhelm II Germany took an imperialistic course that led to friction with neighbouring countries.
22. After he delivered his Nobel Lecture, Roosevelt was the guest of Kaiser Wilhelm II in Germany.
23. In late 1938, Warlimont became Senior Operations Staff Officer to General Wilhelm Keitel.
24. Wilhelm wundt set up the first psychological laboratory in Leipzig, Germany, in 18
25. Origin: Kurf Urstendamm Street was also the locus of KAISER WILHELM Memorial afterward.