wilkes in English
Use "wilkes" in a sentence
1. " I beg your pardon, I mean, Mrs. Wilkes.
2. " I beg your pardon, Mrs. Wilkes. I meant no disrespect.
3. He was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth in 18
4. President Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.
5. 6 President Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.
6. John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 18
7. In 17 John Wilkes was elected as their Member of Parliament.
8. Wilkes was eulogized as a caring, helpful man and a good father.
9. Many in the theater recognized him. He was an actor: John Wilkes Booth.
10. I should like to speak to Mr. Wilkes and Mr. Kennedy, if you please.
11. Annie Wilkes: [ Right after smashing Paul's ankles with a sledgehammer ] God I love you.
12. He was assassinated shortly after the end of the war by John Wilkes Booth.
13. 1865 - Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by John Wilkes Booth.
14. (Wilkes 1956:20 states that a division with a 10 digit quotient required 6 milliseconds.)
15. George III clapped John Wilkes in the Tower for his diatribe not for his documents.
16. Annie Wilkes : Thats rattling category of you, but Ill look its not every unitedly true.
17. " I am Mrs. Wilkes, " answered Melanie, rising and for all her smallness, dignity flowed from her.
18. Scranton / Wilkes-Barre hitting coach Jerry Martin is a strong contender for freak injury of the year.
19. Wilkes, I want a list of every place within 50 miles that distributes compressed gas tanks.
20. XXX (stylized as xXx and pronounced as Triple X) is an American action film series created by Rich Wilkes.
21. He would never forget the day Wilkes shot her boyfriend, a railroading man, wounding him only superficially.
22. What would you be doing with a husband like Ashley? 'Tis moonstruck they all are, all the Wilkes.
23. Mr Hinchliffe promised that Wilkes would reveal today how large a profit it had made on its shareholding in Neill.
24. The one man she truly wants, however, is her neighbor, Ashley Wilkes – the one man she can't have.
25. Wilkes made a submarine contact at 1,800 yards (1,600 m) and made a depth charge attack with negative results.
26. 22 Mammy: I ain't aiming for you to go after Wilkes and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog!
27. But this story begins with the most famous assassination in history. Abraham Lincoln's killer John Wilkes Booth kept a diary.
28. The crater is located at a depth of 1.6 kilometers beneath the ice of Wilkes Land in eastern Antarctica.
29. Whereon they all did thumbs-up and "Have a good day".Meg Wilkes is right: admit frailty and hands reach out.
30. Mammy: I ain't aiming for you to go after Wilkes and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog!
31. Mammy: I ain't aiming for you to go after Mr. Wilkes and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog!
32. The man convicted of murdering pregnant housewife Marie Wilkes says he hopes to get bail so he can be set free.
33. 20 Mammy: I ain't aiming for you to go after Mr. Wilkes and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog!
34. Kearny made depth charge attacks and rescued the survivors while Wilkes continued a sound search and released nine depth charges with no visible results.
35. Old Slattery, who clung persistently to his few acres, in spite of repeated offers from Gerald and John Wilkes, was shiftless and whining.
36. Herold assisted John Wilkes Booth to the home of Dr. Samuel Mudd, where Booth's broken leg (sustained after jumping from the balcony of Ford's Theatre) was set.
37. Writing in the journal Nature Geoscience, Chen's team reports that Wilkes Land on the East Antarctic ice sheet was stable until 200 but has since begun to lose ice.
38. Within their circle lay the ruins of John Wilkes' house, the charred remains of that once stately home which had crowned the hill in white- columned dignity.
39. 23 Then, brightening, in anticipation of one of his practical jokes: "Come daughter, let's go tell Pork that instead of buying Dilcey, I've sold him to John Wilkes."
40. XXX (stylized as xXx and pronounced as Triple X) is a 2002 American action film directed by Rob Cohen, produced by Neal H. Moritz and written by Rich Wilkes.
41. On April fourteenth, eighty sixty-five, Southern sympathizer and actor John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln in Ford's Theatre. It happened five days after the South surrendered and the Civil War ended.
42. The other is the ghost of Junius Brutus Booth, an actor who is more famous today for being the father of John Wilkes Boothe, the man who killed Abraham Lincoln.
43. Wilkes was eventually arrested for seditious libel but he fled to France to escape punishment; he was expelled from the House of Commons, and found guilty in absentia of blasphemy and libel.
44. 19 The JOIDES Resolution expedition to Wilkes Land is investigating some of these, such as the Pliocene, about 3 million years ago, when the world was on average 3 C (4 F) warmer than today.