will|wills in English
last testament listing inheritors of a dying person's property
Use "will|wills" in a sentence
1. What the king wills, that the law wills.
2. One Wills wife also became a dame, and the husband of a Wills received a knighthood.
3. 22 Our solicitor holds our wills.
4. Whatever he wills he may accomplish.
5. Remarriage would revoke all previous wills.
6. I hope we will have a conference a meeting of minds not a battle of wills.
7. Ascetic monks all have tough wills.
8. This correction greatly impressed Master Wills.
9. Wills Wing does not recommend that any motor system be used with any Wills Wing hang glider.
10. Wills and Administration of Testate Estate Act
11. 20 Solicitors will lose their monopoly on applying for grants of probate to deal with wills.
12. 4 So too can wills and probate inventories.
13. 2 Remarriage would revoke all previous wills.
14. God wills the Church, because he wills unity, and unity is an expression of the whole depth of his agape.
15. Mr Wills unfolds his story with evident enjoyment.
16. Nothing is difficult to a man who wills.
17. Living Wills A living will is a record of your wishes regarding medical treatment at the end of life.
18. 3 Nothing is difficult to a man who wills.
19. Wills catalog, a cropped white linen jacket sells for just $
20. The emperor wills it, so it must be done.
21. There was a clash of wills among committee members.
22. Mrs Wills, who was in attendance on Princess Margaret.
23. Hereby revoke all former wills, codicils and testamentary dispositions made by me and declare to be my last will and testament.
24. A battle of wills, no less, between pursuer and prey.
25. He who wills success is half way to it.