will increase in English
Use "will increase" in a sentence
1. Prices will increase pro rata.
2. Public fear of terrorism will increase.
3. 10 Prices will increase pro rata.
4. 20 Reading will increase your vocabulary.
5. A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
6. We will increase resources for primary care.
7. The new law will increase building costs.
8. It will increase supply for most applications.
9. 6 A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
10. Opening a new school will increase parental choice.
11. Gradually the time span between sessions will increase.
12. This will increase public consciousness of the pollution issue.
13. 19 The guilt will increase and the passion diminish.
14. The differentiation between the two product ranges will increase.
15. Your monthly gross salary will increase by 300 yuan.
16. Furthermore, posterior laminectomy will increase kyphotic deformity and instability.
17. 20 Opening a new school will increase parental choice.
18. 7 Gradually the time span between sessions will increase.
19. If the opposite holds true, equilibrium price will increase.
20. 17 A good advertising campaign will increase our sales.
21. Boss: Your monthly gross salary will increase by $500.
22. Northerly winds will increase to force six by midday.
23. 4 Under gas atmosphere, the desorption rate will increase sharply.
24. Tourism will increase in an aesthetically and ecologically beautiful city.
25. 1) Furthermore, posterior laminectomy will increase kyphotic deformity and instability.
26. Their deployments will increase the need for new backhaul solutions.
27. The company hopes its keen pricing policy will increase sales.
28. Jobs will increase dramatically as new energy sources become marketable.
29. Believe that cigarette packaging rotogravure printing ink needs will increase.
30. We will increase development outlays towards capacity building and skill development.
31. Commercials will increase name recognition during prime - time television hours. Sentencedict.com
32. Comprehensive earnings/losses will increase/decrease book value and book/sh.
33. You will see for yourselves that our joy will increase manifold.
34. A gentle form of exercise will increase your ability to relax.
35. In addition, the commitments will increase the farmers' choice of outlet.
36. Your love, admiration, and understanding will increase by what you learn.
37. Improvement in the road will increase safety and regional economic integration
38. Encountered along the way as Coca-Cola cans, Integral will increase.
39. This will increase CPU cycles with garbage collection of UI objects.
40. This will increase the bargaining power of management in wage negotiations.
41. Larger air window of Ocarina will increase the frequency of basic sound.
42. If you use this machine your productivity will increase by twenty percent.
43. Increased wind velocity, however, will increase the stress on the wheat stalk.
44. Liberalizing electricity will increase the pressure on them, for purely economic reasons.
45. The bb, aa or tt genotype will increase the susceptibility of vitiligo.
46. 13 Consequently, if there is less money, its exchange value will increase.
47. This will increase the number of navigable waterways from 5 to 106.
48. 13 The poll tax will increase the numbers eligible for housing benefit.
49. Chances are the competitive nature of state legislative elections will increase also.
50. 22 The poll tax will increase the numbers eligible for housing benefit.