will smith in English
Use "will smith" in a sentence
1. Will Smith don't got to cuss in his raps to sell records.Sentence dictionary
2. Will Smith, Jr. (born September 1968) is an American actor, film producer and rapper.
3. "Independence Day" helped Will Smith become one of the most recognizable - and bankable - actors in Hollywood.
4. Will Smith and Johnny Depp are two of Hollywood’s highest paid actors and have settled in comfortably and cozily on the “A-list.”
5. Will Smith was named Hollywood's most bankable star in a survey of movie industry professionals released on Tuesday by Forbes.com, the Web site of financial magazine Forbes.