william fulbright in English
James William Fulbright (1905-1995), U.S. politician and senator (1945-1974), creator of grants that finance exchange programs of teachers and students between the USA and other countries
Use "william fulbright" in a sentence
1. Legislation by Senator William Fulbright established the program in 19
2. Y: Why did William Fulbright say Israel could choose the US Senate? Sentencedict.com
3. Y: Why did William Fulbright say Israel could choose the US Senate?
4. Larry and I had lunch with J. William Fulbright, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, and John McClellan, chairman of the Appropriations Committee.
5. "We must dare to think about 'unthinkable things' because when things become unthinkable, thinking stops and action becomes mindless" (J. William Fulbright).