william james in English
(1842-1910) United States psychologist and philosopher, developer of theories of pragmatism, brother of novelist Henry James
Use "william james" in a sentence
1. William James called this view a " quagmire of evasion. "
2. William James viewed mental processes as a stream, or river.
3. We must think so as to avoid dupery. ( William James ).
4. Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power. William James
5. It's ShouChangZhe is William James a Darwinian evolution impact of psychologists.
6. William James ( 1842 - 1910 ) was one of the boldest thinkers America has produced.
7. 2 To change ones life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. William James
8. For further information on the life of William James Sidis, see Amy Wallace, "The Prodigy".
9. William James argues that our feelings of regret do not make sense in a determined world.
10. The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated. William James
11. Sir William James is thought to be the originator of fingerprinting as a means of identification.
12. Detective William James Taggart swore an oath to protect and serve the people of New York.
13. 24 For further information on the life of William James Sidis, see Amy Wallace, "The Prodigy".
14. If you care enough for a result, you will most certainly attain it. William James
15. In 1957 the philosophy and psychology departments at Harvard invited Oppenheimer to deliver the William James Lectures.
16. 10) Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
17. The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it. William James
18. A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. William James
19. 4 A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. William James
20. Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. William James