without words in English
Use "without words" in a sentence
1. Aphasia - life without words
2. 18 A picture is a poem without words.
3. Insensate stones without words but sentimental, spirit it is for cultivation.
4. We used to talk to each other without words in dark corners.
5. The title Song Without Words seems to have been Felix Mendelssohn's own invention.
6. In particular, Todd argues that Strauss' Adagio Cantabile is effectively a Mendelssohnian Lied ohne Worte (Song without words) (Todd 1992, page 28-30).