withstand disappointment in English
Use "withstand disappointment" in a sentence
1. A terrible disappointment awaited them.
2. Will They Withstand the “Fire”?
3. It was a colossal disappointment.
4. She bore the disappointment nobly.
5. However, a bitter disappointment awaited me.
6. But who can withstand jealousy?
7. Her sense of disappointment was profound.
8. Tim could barely conceal his disappointment.
9. I couldn't withstand the murderous heat.
10. The scheme was doomed to disappointment.
11. The movie's saccharine ending is a disappointment.
12. There was disappointment for Coronation Street fans.
13. He felt a sharp stab of disappointment.
14. It can withstand a 400G shock.
15. You're sure a disappointment to me, Hondo.
16. She gave a stifled cry of disappointment.
17. Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom.
18. He took his disappointment like a trouper.
19. You won't be able to withstand them.
20. It was designed to withstand nuclear warfare.
21. 2 At every turn I met with disappointment.
22. A pilgrimage to Grantchester proved a literary disappointment.
23. He was aware of sharp disappointment and betrayal.
24. He could see the disappointment in her eyes.
25. It seems you can withstand any poison