witness|witnesses in English
[wit·ness || 'wɪtnɪs]
testifier; onlooker, bystander; eye-witness; testimony
Use "witness|witnesses" in a sentence
1. But I am a witness to the fact that the Witnesses witness to efficiency and proper behaviour. . . .
2. There are also powers to compel the attendance of witnesses by obtaining a witness order.
3. Hence, Jehovah’s Witnesses concentrate, as Jesus did, on bearing witness to the truth about that Kingdom.
4. PICTURE DESCRIPTION: Friends: A young Witness with a bad associate is embarrassed when she sees fellow Witnesses.
5. 12 In response to Jehovah’s words, the witness stand soon overflows with a joyful throng of witnesses.
6. In 1981 there were 38,869 active Witnesses—a ratio of 1 Witness to 717 of the population.
7. The Witnesses loaded these supplies into a van and visited the shelters where the Witness evacuees were accommodated.
8. These Witnesses took note of the interest I showed, and my address was passed along to another Witness.
9. Evidence depends upon witnesses and, to some extent, their credibility is dependent upon their performance in the witness box.
10. Often a fine witness is given to people who previously knew little or nothing about Jehovah’s Witnesses and their message.
11. We went along that Monday armed with all kinds of witnesses, including my English teacher from school as a character witness .
12. In most nations a tremendous witness has been given, and now there are millions of active Witnesses everywhere. —See chart, page 361.
13. At one time, the prison authorities allowed the Witness prisoners to have only a limited amount of Bible literature published by Jehovah’s Witnesses.
14. The witness is recalled to the witness box.
15. When she realized that I was a Witness, she rejected me right away because her husband, who was also deaf, did not like Jehovah’s Witnesses.
16. A Witness
17. In direct examination, the counsel questions his own witnesses with many tag questions to provide much space and leeway for the witness to uninterruptedly construct narratives.
18. A true witness delivereth a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
19. The witness was put in the witness box by the counsel.
20. A truthful witness saves lives , but a false witness is deceitful.
21. Incentive for non-appearance of witnesses is multifaceted, stored in the system-level course ought to China has not yet established a sound system of witness protection.
22. 13 In direct examination, the counsel questions his own witnesses with many tag questions to provide much space and leeway for the witness to uninterruptedly construct narratives.
23. Fucking witness protection.
24. Good Conduct a Witness
25. Bearing Thorough Witness Today