witness box in English
Use "witness box" in a sentence
1. The witness box was encased in fences.
2. The witness box was encased in strong glass.
3. She thumped her hand on the witness box.
4. 1 The witness box was encased in fences.
5. The witness is recalled to the witness box.
6. He was rather severely handled in the witness box.
7. The priest in the Fermanagh will case in the witness box.
8. Libel plaintiffs are virtually obliged to go into the witness box.
9. The witness was put in the witness box by the counsel.
10. He showed no emotion as he walked into the witness box.
11. When toned down again , the unimpeachable patriot appeared in the witness - box.
12. His girlfriend had gone into the witness box and taken the oath.
13. Paul Menzies left the dock and walked slowly over to the witness box.
14. A crying cicada was helped into the witness box next to the judge.Sentencedict.com
15. A crying cicada was helped into the witness box next to the judge.
16. Cauthen was suspended for four days for excessive use and for hitting Witness Box.
17. The District Attorney walked over witness box where Camillo Stela had been sworn in.
18. However, the theme of attempting to discredit the woman in the witness box continues.
19. The defendant seemed nervous as he left the dock and stepped up to the witness box.
20. Graham Kelly should be putting his own house in order, not making guest appearances in the witness box.
21. As it was, when she left the witness box she also left everyone in court in considerable doubt.
22. Hodgson was in the witness box yesterday for the first time in the trial - now in its fifth week.
23. Evidence depends upon witnesses and, to some extent, their credibility is dependent upon their performance in the witness box.
24. As the Inspector stepped out of the witness box I felt confident enough to look him straight in the eye.
25. However, his appearance in the witness box in support of Gary Blissett in the John Uzzell case was plain barmy.
26. 18 However, his appearance in the witness box in support of Gary Blissett in the John Uzzell case was plain barmy.