witness tempering in English
Use "witness tempering" in a sentence
1. Don't we talk about tempering?
2. Temperance is, on a surface level, about " tempering. "
3. Didn't you say you wanted tempering?
4. The relationship between impact toughness and tempering temperature indicated secondary tempering brit - tleness peak at between 570 - 5
5. All heat treatment by quenching and tempering.
6. Tempering agents anc chemical preparations for metal soldering
7. It's a new process for tempering steel.
8. He's stiffened by many years of tempering.
9. We have been in the midst of tempering.
10. However tempering properly after drying can reduce fissuring occurrence.
11. Chemical tempering furnace apparatus for manufacturing uniform tempered glass
12. After tempering, structure inheritance reduces, the recrystallization temperature reduces.
13. In diffusion layer , cracks were found after hardening and tempering.
14. Does mercy lessen the impact of divine justice by tempering it?
15. Heat Treatment: infiltration of carbon conditioning, tempering, normalizing, of Portland, blackening.
16. Rolling, forging, welding, stamping, cutting to size, burnishing by abrasion, milling, galvanising, tempering, plating
17. Good weldability, suitable for resistance welding, preheating before welding required, be tempering after welding.
18. The witness is recalled to the witness box.
19. A Witness
20. However, the parent metal's hardness and tempering current state throw a monkey wrench into that equation.
21. A true witness delivereth a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
22. The witness was put in the witness box by the counsel.
23. A truthful witness saves lives , but a false witness is deceitful.
24. Fucking witness protection.
25. The final structure obtained from tempering a fully hardened steel is called tempered martensite.