witness to in English
Use "witness to" in a sentence
1. Witness to the Truth.
2. Bearing witness to his fame.
3. But I am a witness to the fact that the Witnesses witness to efficiency and proper behaviour. . . .
4. A Silent Witness to Accurate Prophecy
5. Give witness to God’s holy name.
6. Her actions witness to her trustworthiness.
7. They could bear witness to his innocence.
8. The undermentioned is witness to this contract.
9. I can bear witness to his innocence.
10. We can bear witness to his innocence.
11. His wounds bear witness to his valour.
12. Holy Scripture is God's witness to Himself.
13. I was a witness to their quarrel.
14. We have a witness to the killing.
15. He asked the witness to stand down.
16. He/His evidence bore witness to my testimony.
17. I gladly bear witness to his good character.
18. That resulted in another fine witness to Jehovah.
19. The entire village will bear witness to this.
20. His ragged clothes were witness to his poverty.
21. She bore witness to his patience and diligence.
22. The human genome bears witness to this process, too.
23. They alone bear witness to uneasiness and possible stress.
24. They also bear witness to trade over long distances.
25. The empty workshops bear witness to the industrial past.
26. Indeed, Ishmael was a witness to one such occasion.
27. Their wall paintings bear witness to impressive artistic activity.
28. There will be no case against a child of God, and every witness to guilt in God's creation is bearing false witness to God Himself.
29. I have born witness to many of your mad plans.
30. The police need a witness to make a positive ID.
31. His neat rooms bear witness to a well - ordered mind.
32. 20 min: “Offer the Magazines That Bear Witness to the Truth.”
33. 7 The police need a witness to make a positive ID.
34. Later in private she gave a tactful witness to the teacher.
35. A branch of science, organic chemistry, is witness to their complexity.
36. In doing so, they also give a fine witness to others.
37. You may be able to witness to doctors, nurses, or visitors.
38. They bribed the witness to forget about what he had seen.
39. What value would there be of having a witness to what happened?
40. Many Italian congregations have made arrangements to witness to immigrants like Manjola.
41. Sparrow's books bear witness to his movement in the most exclusive circles.
42. She brought several persons of good credit to witness to her reputation.
43. Photographs taken in 1904 bear witness to the extent of these repairs.
44. These art works bear witness to the creativeness of the Chinese people.
45. The well-maintained Kingdom Hall serves as a powerful witness to Jehovah
46. The numerous awards on the walls bear witness to his great success.
47. The spirit of joyful cooperation was a witness to all in the community.
48. As the guests departed, one remained to serve as witness to Rikyū's death.
49. Royal charters bore witness to renewed vigour outside the demesne as in it.
50. * From those steps, the apostle gives a forceful witness to the religious mob.